We’ve made a number of small improvements to Mermaid, check them out below and if you’re interested in Mermaid please get in touch.
- Gantt chart scheduler now uses the vessel port departure instead of the vessel site departure duration when the vessel leaves port.
- Metocean time series chart will clearly indicate the AM/PM when you hover over it with your mouse pointer.
- Undoing task operation happens correctly and the group inheritance button remains available in the flow diagram.
- Results vessel summary table has been corrected to include missed transits.
- The alert when a vessel access or depart duration is set to 0 hours has been removed.
- Metocean data table on the location tab successfully changes between m/s and knots when set.
- Vessel transit speed table now renders correctly when the vessel speed is changed.
- When exporting vessel parameters to Excel, in the case where two or more ports are used, data aligns in the same row making it easier to view.
- When running Mermaid with ‘If Holding Station’ or ‘Not Suspendable’ groups including changing vessels, all runs are successful.